Reference Number: 207428937
Location: North West
Salary: £32000/annum vehicle
Date Opened: 2018-03-20 14:41:34
We are recruiting for an experienced and dedicated Air Conditioning / Chiller Engineer with a working history in PPM and reactive maintenance to large scale commercial chiller and AC plant.
The role is a permanent position working on a corporate and commercial facilities across the M62 belt, including Merseyside, Manchester and Leeds. The core of the Air Conditioning / Chiller work will be maintenance (PPM and reactive) and general building services operations.
What is on offer:
The position requires a Chiller engineer that can complete maintenance operations to a high standard with a good basic knowledge of general HVAC plant
Van with personal use
large amounts of Overtime
on call 1 in 7 = £115/week and minimum 4 hours and door to door on call
The Chiller / AC Engineer will be required to perform the following:
– provide maintenance, inspection and repair services to air conditioning and refrigeration / Chiller systems
– complete PPM and reactive maintenance to chillers, AHU and split systems plus fan coil units
– complete the PPM's and take the TAP temps
– maintain and manage the records for all HVAC kit on the facility and provide a monitoring service for the critical maintenance schedules including F-Gas records
– diagnose faults and leak repair
– liaise with electrical building services and BMS teams, providing overlap where required
– ideally to provide the site with AC and air cooling advice based on current theory and knowledge
– assist with general ad-hoc maintenance tasks where required
– at least 2 years experience of PPM's and reactive maintenance to Chiller plant
– F-Gas 2079 CAT 1
– building services knowledge, to have been exposed to all aspects of building services including basic HVAC knowledge
– highly articulate and presentable with excellent customer facing skills
– Chiller / refrigeration
– IT literate and good record/data keeping skills
– proactive attitude and a strong desire to take ownership of the site and contract
– valid driving license and familiarity with mobile contracts
What happens now:
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer