Reference Number: 207425410
Location: North West
Salary: £230 - £280/day
Date Opened: 2018-02-22 17:54:26
Amoria Bond are currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager in the North West to work on a number of Rail projects. The opportunity is for a 6 months rolling contract to work with a rail contracting organisation delivering a number of P-Way projects.
The duties will include:
* Experience preparing WPP's, Quality Plans and HSE related site paperwork
* Promote and implement site specific management plans to ensure site activities comply with Health & Safety, Quality and Environmental Policies
* Provide guidance and practical advice to site personnel for the competent execution of the contract works.
* Maintain and develop client relationships on the basis of mutual trust and high standards of contract performance.
* Identify training needs and development potential of allocated personnel and facilitate delivery
* Liaise with Client personnel as required.
* Experience in any of the following roles: Senior Site Manager, Assistant Project Manager, Project Manager, Construction Manager
* Competent in completing WPP's, task briefings other site documentation.
* Ensuing plant & components are on site for tasks to be carried out.
* Rail experience (Essential)
Interested in the position?
Click Apply Now to be considered for this position
Or call our offices and ask for Alex for more details.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role