Reference Number: 207898913
Location: North West
Date Opened: 2018-05-16 17:14:32
JOB TITLE: Bid Manager
LOCATION: Runcorn, Newton-Le-Willows, Chesterfield (TBA)
SALARY: Competitive + Generous Benefits
Rullion are currently recruiting a Bid Manager to join a world leading Industrial Service Provider to global clients in the Oil & Gas, Power and Nuclear sectors.
This is a full time, permanent position with a competitive, market rate salary plus generous benefits. And will be based at one of their sites in Runcorn, Newton-Le-Willows or Chesterfield. Travelling may be required to each site.
The client is looking for someone to lead, plan and manage work to deliver winning major proposals to support the companies UK’s business strategy. The successful candidate will take full responsibility for assigned major proposals, which may cover services (SIP, mechanical and electrical), term contracts, multi-discipline projects and EPCs.
• Participate in bid / no bid meeting.
• Arrange and lead strategy meetings
• Work with personnel across the company and external parties to ensure proposal is prepared and delivered:
o On time
o Of a high professional standard
o Incorporating the agreed strategy
o In compliance to procedure and policies
• Follow up bids in coordination with sales team and others
• Create input for proposals in areas of own strength
• Report progress and status of proposals
• Proactively support and review other proposals
• Experience in relevant industries e.g. oil & gas, nuclear, utilities, power, ideally from contracting background
• Experience in proposal management or related roles
• Expected to be qualified in relevant technical, numerical or business discipline, or suitably experienced
If you are looking to work for a leading company, this is your chance. Send your CV by applying today or get in touch with any questions.
We look forward to your application.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants