Reference Number: 207540317
Location: North West
Date Opened: 2018-03-15 10:21:38
JOB TITLE: Commercial Manager
LOCATION: West region
Rullion are seeking Commercial Manager to join a world leading industrial service provider covering their West region. This is a permanent, full time position with a competitive salary and a number of great benefits; 25 days holiday plus loyalty days, ability to buy / sell 5 days annual leave, car or car allowance, private healthcare, pension, dental cover & person accident cover.
As Commercial Manager you will provide full commercial support to the West region, including managing the local team. In addition to managing the commercial activities on existing contracts, the successful candidate will also support activities in developing new business.
1. Monthly commercial reports and contract reporting
2. Manage the commercial team
3. Responsibility for budgets and forecasts
4. Ensure that contractual issues such as rate increases and customer disputes are handled effectively and promptly
5. Management of receivables, the valuation process and invoicing
6. Supporting Business Development opportunities including calculation and review of rates, margin models and commercial terms, identification of risks and opportunities and participation in tender reviews
7. Commercial support to operational management
8. Budgeting and control of regional support costs
9. Preparation and analysis of KPIs
10. Ensure internal processes and controls are adhered to
11. Development of Margin Improvement plan and BTOP initiatives with local Operational Team
Required Experience & Qualifications
1. 5+ years commercial experience
2. Experience in the Industrial Services or related sector
3. Management of commercial teams
4. Experience of overhauls, projects and term maintenance work
5. MEI experience
If you are looking to work for a leading company, on a complex site, this is your chance. Don’t waste time and give Abby Wilson or Emma Godfrey at Rullion a call to ensure your application has been received.
We look forward to your application.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants