Reference Number: 207377797
Location: North West
Date Opened: 2018-02-14 17:24:19
North West UK
Specialising in the complete design, installation, commissioning and full maintenance service for building-management systems (BMS), our client pride themselves on providing continued support for maintenance and site service management for both new and existing installations throughout the UK.
As a BMS Commissioning and Service field engineer you will be responsible for both Commissioning and service/maintenance (reactive and pre-planned) of Building Management Systems. You will be joining a team of experienced engineers working on various New Builds in various sectors across North West UK. You must be able to offer an exceptional customer experience and represent your company and its core values.
– Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering (to HNC/ONC or equivalent)
– Experienced in the service & maintenance of Building Management Systems.
– At least 2 years` experience working with Trend Control Systems.
– Experience with Cylon and Tridium systems would be an advantage.
– Able to modify BMS software and graphics.
– A full clean driving licence – essential.
You will be hard-working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and your company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working. On offer in return are on offer are competitive salaries, additional training and further fantastic benefits.
– A competitive salary and package depending on experience.
For more information on this role call Heather Cole at Reflex (a trading division of FastTrack Management Services) on (Apply online only) or click “Apply now”.
Reference – HCP8543