Reference Number: 206196673
Location: North West
Salary: £32000/annum Basic Annual Salary
Benefits: Basic Annual Salary
Date Opened: 2017-07-12 21:53:58
Due to a major contract win, this established metering contractor is now seeking dual fuel meter installers in the Manchester, Warrington, Liverpool, Cheshire regions of the North West of England.
You will have to meet the following criteria, to be suitable for this position:
1) Dual Fuel Metering qualified
2) Worked as a dual fuel meter intaller for at least 6 months
3) Live in the North West of England
4) Be seeking a permanent career opportunity.
5) Be prepared to be vetted via a Criminal Record Check
6) Have a maximum of SIX penalty points on your driving license
7) Be prepared to drive a van that has a tracker fitted
8) Be prepared to take additional ongoing training in metering
9) Be prepared to attend a Health and Safety Induction, which may be outside of your local area and involve overnight stays (accommodation expenses covered).
The All Important Benefits:
This is a permanent position
a) Basic annual salary is £32,000
b) 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
c) You will be supplied with a Vehicle, Phone, Tools, PPE and Phone
d) 37.5 hour working week
This permanent position is offered via Runrec Metering Recruitment. We are a Metering Recruitment Agency and we will support you and act as a mid way point between our Client and you (our Candidate).
The Client for this contract is an established utilities metering contractor. Full details available on application.
The Application Process
Please send your CV to the contact details shown and shortlisted candidates, will be contacted within 48 hours by Runrec for an initial telephone interview.
Your CV will not be sent anywhere before this telephone interview has taken place and any application or CV received will be treated in the strictest confidence