Reference Number: 207705740
Location: North West
Salary: £38000 - £40000/annum
Date Opened: 2018-04-15 18:00:23
Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Region; Northern England
Salary; £38,000 – £40,000 per annum – Company Car
Our client Designs & Manufacture High Voltage 11kV & 33kV Switchgear, Transformers, Control Panels & the Protection to deliver electricity supply to power stations and Sub-Stations.
Typically, their customers are Distribution Network operators, they are seeking Electrical Commissioning Engineers to cover the Northern region, which will cover sites from Midlands to Edinburgh.
* Responsible for electrical commissioning and overseeing the installation of systems, plants and equipment.
* Carry out product performance reviews and verification by formulating test plan, utilizing data mapping and power quality logging on generating systems
* Making improvements to, and offering advice about, operational procedures
* Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines
* Ensuring that equipment works to its specification
* Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults
* Liaising with installation/project engineers
* Supervising engineering and technical staff
* Writing reports and documentation
* Providing technical support
* Ensuring safe working conditions
* Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate
Qualifications / Experience:
* Degree or HNC -equivalent in electrical engineering field or time served Electrician
* Commissioning and installation of Switchgear equipment experience is essential
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity, please send you cv
or phone Lindsey Cunliffe on or
call (Apply online only)
We operate a £1000 refer a friend scheme so if you aren't interested then recommend a friend and earn yourself £1000! Please enquire for further details.
If this position is of interest then please send your CV to the link provided and one of our consultants will call you back to discuss in more detail.
Nb. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
Perpetual Partnerships is part of the Cygnet Group of engineering companies based in Northwich and specialise in providing the best quality contract and permanent candidates to the engineering, manufacturing, energy and built environment markets. Being part of an engineering group means we are passionate about understanding how companies are run, the cultural fit of the people and therefore, about recruitment