Reference Number: 207648456
Location: North West
Date Opened: 2018-04-05 11:07:34
Electrical Project Implementation Engineer – Contract role – North West
Amoria Bond are looking for an Electrical Project Engineer for a large FMCG project in North West. The position is 12 months in length and likely to extend beyond 12 months. Ideally we are looking for contractors willing to commit long term to this position.
Key Responsibilities & Experience Required:
• Full lifecycle Electrical Project Engineering
• Get involved in Procurement of materials, interacting with suppliers
• Working with Senior Stakeholders
• PLC Knowledge helpful
• Commissioning of new systems
• LV Field wiring
• Earthing & Rewiring knowledge
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly or call (Apply online only). This is an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place this week and next.
Key Skills: Electrical Project Engineer, Project Engineering, LV, PLC, Earthing, Rewiring
About Amoria Bond
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
– Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
– First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
– Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
– IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
– Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
– Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role