Reference Number: 207352318
Location: North West
Salary: £45000/annum Benefits
Date Opened: 2018-02-09 16:26:32
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Fire and Security Project Manager to work for a renowned business within the Engineering industry.
The role will entail being responsible for the day to day Project Management of numerous high end projects, taking full P+L responsibility of project work, and managing the on site sub contractors. The successful candidate will ideally have extensive experience managing sub contract engineers on site.
As a Fire and Security Project manager your principal responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
– Managing Projects/Contracts/Activities and assist in developing appropriate strategies for maximising project profitability and delivery.
– Ensure selected Projects/Contracts are compliant with the Company`s Quality Policy in line with BN EN ISO 9001:2000 approval.
– To maintain profitable methods and systems for achieving optimum Project Performance.
– Attend site meetings as and when required.
– Produce estimates/quotations and evaluations.
In return for these qualities, there is a very competitive salary on offer of up to £45,000 plus an extensive package for the right candidate.
You will need to have strong customer relation skills and the ability to manage multiple on-going projects.
If you would like to be considered for this Fire and Security Project Management opportunity then please apply directly or email Nicholas Kerley at FastTrack: