Reference Number: 206151068
Location: North West
Salary: £26000 - £28000/annum
Date Opened: 2017-07-05 12:21:23
Our client is an integrated facilities management services who provide the solutions, support, and facilities management services and they are looking for a Fire & Security Small Works Engineer to be based in the North West of England covering various sites.
* To undertake the installation of large and small Fire(Detection Alarms, Aspirating, PA/VA, & FT/DR) & Security(Access Control, CCTV, ANPR, & IDS) systems with the quality of an experienced electrician.
* The role will require the engineer to conduct himself in a safe and professional manner in occupied premises with good communication skills to ensure works are delivered to the customer and employers satisfaction.
* Experience and knowledge of Fire & Security systems is beneficial, and a desire to learn new technical skills with a dynamic approach is key.
Duties / Responsibilities:
* Installation of Fire & Security equipment and associated cabling, and containment to the relevant British Standard and compliant with governing authorities
* Ownership and accountability to deliver projects from start through to handover. Manage resource, materials, and plant effectively Upkeep and on time delivery of documentation.
* Ensure tasks are delivered in line with contractual requirements.
* Ensure policies, procedures, and standards are in place and adhered to in order to maintain integrity of the contract.
* Completion of mandatory paper work, for weekly/monthly activities ensuring they are delivered before deadline.
* Be prepared to work outside of normal working hours for durations as required where site restrictions apply.
* Completion of documentation required under LPS 1014 and NSI Gold accreditations.
Other factors relevant to the job
* Ensure good timekeeping and housekeeping.
* Professional, presentable appearance.
* Good Communication skills.
* Flexible and adaptable.
* Administration Skills
* PC literate and comfortable with Microsoft Office Applications
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly