Reference Number: 207255236
Location: North West
Date Opened: 2018-01-24 15:56:10
HVAC Sales Manager / Business Development Manager required to develop the sales of Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Ventilation, Chiller and Heating service and maintenance contracts to a range of customers Nationwide. The role is to work for a leading Climate Control provider who offer services to the commercial and public sector markets. The role will require travel throughout the Country winning new business and re tendering existing service agreements. Knowledge of air conditioning, chillers, VRV's is preferred. Experience in selling service and maintenance contracts is required.
The role will require the HVAC Sales Manager to be flexibly with travel as you will be covering the Country. The client is based in the North West region and the candidate should live within a commutable distance to their office in Manchester. The Client are looking for a seasoned Sales Manager who has the initiative and forward thinking to act upon every opportunity as its presents itself.
The client provides installations of HVAC systems to its customers and would expect the Sales Manager to provide an aftercare service to secure the service and maintenance contract. The Sales Manager should also be developing new clients as well as existing ones, it would also be hugely advantageous for the Sales Manager to use their existing contacts within the industry to secure contracts.
HVAC Sales Manager / Business Development Manager Position Overview
* Develop new business with a range of customers (contracts, consultants, end users)
* Selling service & maintenance contracts
* Opportunity to sell new installs alongside maintenance work.
HVAC Sales Manager / Business Development Manager Position Requirements
* Successful service / maintenance contract sales background
* Air conditioning. refrigeration knowledge is preferable (Splits, VRV(f), chillers)
* UK wide travel as required selling to FM Companies, End Users etc.
* Full driving licence
* Be based within a commutable distance to Manchester
Sales Manager / Business Development Manager Position Remuneration
* Salary is negotiable depending on experience
* Commission structure to be discussed at interview
* 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
* Car Allowance
* Laptop, Mobile etc.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn – Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy