Reference Number: 206111287
Location: North West
Salary: £55000 - £65000/annum SUPERB PACKAGE
Benefits: SUPERB PACKAGE
Date Opened: 2017-06-28 11:43:07
MAINTENANCE EXCELLENCE MANAGER
To £65000 + CAR/ALLOWANCE + 15% BONUS + HEALTHCARE + LIFE INSURANCE + PENSION
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineering Manager to join a rapidly growing FMCG company and oversee the delivery of a world class maintenance strategy across all manufacturing sites.
The Maintenance Excellence Manager will be tasked with improving operational performance via the implementation of world class systems, processes and technology across all manufacturing facilities.
* Governance of asset performance across all sites via management of Planned Maintenance & Reliability programs
* Central co-ordination for all long duration PM activities across multiple sites
* Manage suppliers and ensure service support contracts are regularly reviewed
* Evaluate engineering data to determine strategic direction of Continuous Improvement projects
* Support training and development of engineering/operations teams to deliver world class standards
* Share best practice across all sites
* Degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering/technical discipline
* Experience of delivering strategic changes across multiple sites (FMCG preferred)
* Experience of delivering 'world class' systems and processes to improve maintenance
* Multi-Site experience preferred
* Strong influencing skills
* Relationship builder
* Excellent leadership/management skills
* Flexibility to travel regularly
As this is a multi-site role candidates are available to work from any manufacturing site in UK.
Manchester, Shropshire, Gloucester, Worcester, Somerset, Glasgow, Essex, London
For more information, please contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on (Apply online only) for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy