Reference Number: 206032881
Location: North West
Salary: £28000 - £36000/annum pension,LA,sick pay, hols,training
Benefits: pension,LA,sick pay, hols,training
Date Opened: 2018-02-08 15:41:28
The company is a world leader in the development and delivery of proven mechanical systems for critical industrial processes worldwide. With teams of design, application and service engineers based across the globe – we can engineer, manufacture and provide in field support for a variety of industries including:
• Oil & Gas
• Marine & Port Operations
• Mining & Minerals
• Paper, Tissue & Fibre
• Power Generation
• Sugar Processing
• Specialist Applications
• Water & Wastewater
With full in-house design and manufacturing across Africa, Asia, Europe and North America, as well as wholly owned service network, we ensure our customers receive system solutions that add value to their processes as well as industry-leading customer support.
Our manufacturing facilities are ISO 9001 accredited and we have highly qualified service experts ready to support our customers
• Create/contribute to the generation of innovative, cost effective and compliant design solutions to meet customer and business requirements.
• Provide technical input to enable & support the cost effective design, manufacture of new equipment, repair & upgrade schemes and supporting equipment such as test rigs.
• This may include design work and schemes across all product types/sectors served by.
• Liaison with clients, suppliers and other functional teams during project work is an integral part of the role
• Modify or otherwise develop existing designs where needed for existing or new applications
• Contribute to the design review process and provide technical support to other business teams and functions as directed
• Carry out full scale engineering projects and contracts within program management process, working flexibly and within other UK engineering teams as business needs require
• Create cost effective and innovative design proposals, solutions and layouts to support the bid process
• 3D/2D CAD literate, S.
• Practical knowledge of drawing and tolerancing standards & BOM generation, SAP literate