Reference Number: 206201402
Location: North West
Date Opened: 2017-07-13 14:55:58
JOB TITLE: Operations Manager
LOCATION: North Region (Covering Inchinnan to Derby)
SALARY/RATE AND BENEFITS: Competitive Salary
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
– Facilities Management background
– Experience with Regulations
– Previous experience of managing Budgets or P&L
– Proven Commercial Acumen
– Proven experience of Self initiative
– Contract Management background
– Manufacturing or Engineering Background
– Degree qualified in an appropriate discipline
– Knowledge of all aspects of property management scope.
– Programme and Project Management experience
– Experience of managing supply chains through project milestones
As the Operations Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of all group property operational activities for the Northern regions. You will be accountable for the following:
– Be accountable for the delivery of the group property operations scope and act as a senior point of contact for Facilities Management, Energy, Projects, Property ( Rent, rates) and other issues relating to property.
– Management of all financial aspects associated with the group property scope including operational facility services, budgets , creation and management of capital budgets and schemes and control and monitoring of customer discretionary spend
– Develop and maintain a strategic stakeholder management plan
– Identify the overall business strategy of site customers, their drivers and objectives.
– Support the delivery of audits and quality check programmes for the specific portfolios
– Manage Risk programmes for each site managed including updating the risk register
– Be accountable for car parking strategy, transport services and green travel programmes for sites managed
– Provide regular presence on sites managed undertaking spot checks and interfacing with performance teams to ensure performance issues are addressed
– Ensure the business meets statutory obligations and delivers within facilities management , infrastructure work control/ permitting and estate configuration
– Contribute to the H&S Programmes across the uk
– Contribute to the development of the Facilities Management Strategy
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names