Reference Number: 207424766
Location: North West
Date Opened: 2018-02-22 17:01:34
Project Engineer – Electrical – EC&I
Location: Greater Manchester
Contract: 6 months
Rate: £35 – £40 per hour
A Leading design, manufacture and commissioning engineering business have an immediate opportunity for an EC&I Project engineer. As a EC&I Project Engineer you will be working on a SC Nuclear site installing products which at this stage are classified.
* To manage the project cycle from manufacture through to commissioning
* Project engineering and management of complete control systems from initial system design through to final handover and operational support.
* Operating with a complete team of systems engineers to complete the project management requirements outlined above.
* Reporting to and liaising with the engineering manager to ensure project impetus and deadlines are maintained.
* To Understand and/or hold experience with heavy EC&I engineering equipment for the nuclear sector.
* Liaise with the suppliers and end client
* Must be SC (security-cleared)
* Documentation experience
* Method Statements experience
* Experience with HAZOP examination
* Siemens software experience
* Ideally you will have EC&I commissioning experience but this is NOT essential
If you are looking for a new contract, can you send me a copy of your CV / (Apply online only)
Electrical engineering/ Project Engineer / EC&I/ Nuclear