Reference Number: 207361975
Location: North West
Salary: £35000 - £37000/annum Additional Benefits
Benefits: Additional Benefits
Date Opened: 2018-02-12 17:36:47
Very exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join a food manufacturer who supply branded & own label products to the retail market
Role: Project Engineer
Location: North West/Cheshire/Lancashire/Greater Manchester
Salary: Circa £37k plus benefits
Project Engineer – The Candidate:
* Must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in Project Engineering, gained in a Process Manufacturing environment (ideally within the food/FMCG sector).
* You will have Electrical/Electronic PLC control along with AutoCAD experience
* You will ideally be HND or Degree qualified in engineering
* You must have end-to-end project lifecycle experience and be able to put together a compelling proposal.
* You will work closely with all departments & all levels
Project Engineer – The Role:
* To manage a variety of engineering projects that will include improving buildings, facilities and production lines.
* To complete the full project lifecycle, conducting feasibility studies and presenting to steering committees, through to successful completion.
* My client is a worldwide manufacturer of high technology products.
* The company are keen to develop employees and provide career development opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/3507 in the subject field or call Carole on (Apply online only)