Reference Number: 207647508
Location: North West
Salary: £34000 - £38000/annum
Date Opened: 2018-04-05 10:01:10
Senior Acoustic Consultant – North West Region
Detailed analysis and calculated thinking allows our client to provide high quality expertise. Top of the range project management, outstanding professionalism and a talented team all coincide, ensuring a first-class service is provided. Our client has a wealth of experience in some the of UK’s largest and elaborate projects, past and present, providing a vast array of reviews and assessments. Our client is seeking a Senior Acoustic Consultant for the North-West Region of the UK.
* Relevant Acoustics degree or an Institute of Acoustics Diploma;
* Full Corporate member, Institute of Acoustics;
* Track record of project experience within the Greater Manchester area;
* Experience of Architectural Acoustics and/or Environmental acoustics;
* Budgeting experience and the ability to work to tight deadlines;
* Demonstrable experience within business development, such as support with bids to secure projects.
You will be supporting ongoing growth and development, working closely with key members of the team. You will be collaborating with offices across the UK. The ideal candidate will also understand air quality along with other services, and should be able to elaborate on these disciplines when engaging with clients. Experience in report writing and excellent written skills will allow you to continue producing high quality reports covering a variety of projects.
This role offers a competitive salary with a rewards and benefits package.
If this role is of interest to you or if you are searching for other Environmental Acoustician related roles then please do not hesitate to contact Joseph Perry on (Apply online only) or email. We have many more vacancies available on our website at (url removed).
Penguin recruitment is operating as a Recruitment Agency in respect to this position