Reference Number: 206121491
Location: North West
Date Opened: 2017-06-29 16:16:20
Our client is looking for candidates with experience in injection moulding, and if possible, small moving parts. Medical device experience is beneficial but not essential.
There are opportunities for candidates to join from various levels of experience. Our client is looking for senior candidates, but will also consider candidates with potential who wish to join the team at a more junior level, and be brought on through the company.
The successful candidates will be required to evaluate products and implement product enhancements. You will be expected to market product related change management and complaint investigation, as well as supplier qualification and development. You will lead customer meetings, continuous improvement activities and the Design Transfer Process.
* Establish, implement and improve Marketed Product Support protocols and process to ensure consistency of approach across the company
* Manage agreed actions and defined projects to time, cost and quality requirements to deliver benefits
* Effectively and proactively foster and manage the communication channels between the customer and company, providing regular updates to the Head of Marketed Product Support to ensure that functional activities and project objectives are achieved
* Interface with the appropriate stakeholders and functions to ensure that actions and projects are delivered against agreed timing plans.
* Establish a network of contacts with customers / suppliers for multiple product families
* Lead the Design transfer process for products from Development into the MPS team
* Lead projects as required by the Head of Marketed Product Support to ensure that company objectives are achieved.
* Lead Technical Meetings with significant Customers / Suppliers related to the Marketed Product Portfolio.
* Educated to Degree level or equivalent experience
* Small scale Project Management
* Experience of the manufacture of Plastic Components
* Ability to read/update technical drawings
* Ability to write technical reports
Beneficial but not essential:
* Medical Device or Pharmaceutical experience
* Materials knowledge
* Mould Tool experience
* Knowledge and experience of applying Continuous Improvement Techniques
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application