Reference Number: 206152911
Location: North West
Salary: £55000 - £65000/annum +car allowance, excellent bonus
Benefits: car allowance, excellent bonus
Date Opened: 2017-07-05 15:08:35
Senior Project Engineering Manager
This is an excellent opportunity to manage part of the Group Capital programme within a well-known branded food manufacturer with sites across the UK.
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Project Engineering Manager / Capital Projects Manager
Location: North West (with UK travel across multiple sites)
Salary: c£55K – £65K plus car allowance, excellent bonus and benefits
– Do you have a degree or equivalent in Engineering?
– Do you have a proven track record of successfully managing large capital projects of £5m+ within the food manufacturing or FMCG industry?
– Do you have experience in working in a multi-site manufacturing business?
– Do you have excellent interpersonal and project management skills, able to handle conflict and tackle service issues with contractors and suppliers?
– Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
In this Senior Project Manager role you will manage capital projects across the company`s UK sites but based primarily out of the north west and the midlands.
– You will assist and lead project champions and project engineers with their role.
– Carry out one to one reviews and yearly PDP`s with Project Engineers.
– Influencing site/regional management to make positive changes for improvements.
– Report on the progression of each project within the regions to the projects team and overall business, ensuring cost, production, environmental and health and safety aspects are all highlighted / relayed where necessary.
– As well as managing contractors and suppliers, you will liaise with all relevant internal functions, to ensure the timely completion of projects, within financial budgetary constraints.
– My client is a branded and own-label food manufacturer with manufacturing sites throughout the UK
– This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-known food manufacturing business and be a key player in making a difference.
– The company offers an excellent remuneration package.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/PEM to (Email Removed)