Reference Number: 207298864
Location: North West
Date Opened: 2018-02-01 12:40:30
Amoria Bond is currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for one of our rail industry contracting clients in the North West. The vacancy is a contract (Ltd. company: 12 months rolling) or perm position (dependent on the candidates preference) with the opportunity to join a dynamic, down to earth, commercial team which work in an open planned office environment.
Duties will include:
– Day to day control of commercial issues
– Preparing project budgets and detailed estimates
– Evaluation of the procurement requirements and negotiations of the subcontract packages
– Dealing with client and subcontract accounts.
– Cost Value Reconciliation's (CVR's)
– Attend & hold meetings with clients & senior individuals within the business
The successful candidate will have experience in:
– Competent experience in the role of a Senior Quantity Surveyor
– Experience working within a principal or subcontracting contracting company.
– Rail industry exposure (Desirable but not essential).
Perks to the candidate:
– Long term contract extensions may be available for a successful first term of employment.
– Travel costs and any other related business costs will be covered.
Click Apply Now to be considered for this position
Or send your CV to Alex – alex.williams@amoriabond .com
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role.
Key words: Senior Quantity Surveyor, Procurement, Cost Management, Contracts, Rail, Engineering, Power, Trenching, Estimating, Costing, Electrical, Mechanical, Nottingham, Amoria Bond, Immediate Jobs, Estimator, RICS, Chartered, Industry, Degree, QS, Civils, OLE, Electrification