Reference Number: 207312050
Location: North West
Salary: £30000 - £40000/annum
Date Opened: 2018-02-03 07:20:09
This Service Engineer will be working for a market leading manufacturer of dairy equipment and farm milking machinery covering a territory of Northern England; you will be responsible for repairing equipment and detecting system failures. You will be required to maintain a relationship between the customer and the company and will have full product training. This job comes with a fantastic salary and package!
A global market leading manufacturer and distributor of dairy equipment and milking machinery with a large, global customer base.
The candidate must have engineering experience and ideally some electrical experience as well as an agricultural background and a general understanding of dairy cattle and the dairy industry although this is not essential.
* Motivated, self-starter who can work independently, yet function and participate as part of a team
* Strong communicator, both in-person and over-the-phone
* Strong attention to detail
* Must possess a valid driver's license
* Must be able to work some evenings and weekends
* Available for out of hours cover
* Experience as a Service Technician/maintenance engineer in the dairy industry preferred but not essential
* Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, electricity, electronics and vacuum systems preferred
* Good computer skills is essential
* Strong technical mind
* Good troubleshooting skills
* Knowledge of dairy production preferred
An amazing package is on offer for the right candidate with a basic salary starting between £30k to £40k depending on experience along with a van, mobile phone and laptop
* Opportunities to progress